The health and safety of our team members and customers is a priority to the Roger Wilco Family. In light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we are increasing our already high standards to make all our Roger Wilco locations as safe as we can.
We are closely following the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), local governments, and public health agencies. Our Roger Wilco Team Members have been trained to uphold and practice precautionary measures & we are taking added precautions such as:
- Encouraging social distancing between customers and staff;
- Proper hand washing is a priority;
- We have increased the frequency of cleanliness and sanitization procedures;
- Provided hand sanitizer at our registers and around the store;
- And, if any of our staff feels sick, we ask them to stay home.
In Addition, ALL Roger Wilco events, tastings, and samples at our growler station have been cancelled. Also, the Roger Wilco Growler Station will ONLY be filling OUR non-reusable crowler cans and NO REFILLS of glass or personal growlers until further notice.
We will continue to let you know if there are any changes that could impact our service to our customers. These are challenging times, but we are prepared to navigate it keeping everyone’s safety in mind.
All our locations will remain open for now. For pickup or home delivery (delivery in select areas only), please order online at rwilco.com.
Thank you for your continued support.
Roger Wilco Family